In Church. In Person. On Demand. On your phone. On your tablet. On your computer.
Sunday 10th July 2022: please come along and join us as Rev Mike leads this weeks family worship service. Doors will be open from 10:15am, and the service begins at 10:30am. It would be great to see you there. Tea and coffee is available after the service.
For everyone’s safety, we follow the Scottish Governments current Covid-19 protection guidelines, and have hand sanitiser stations for your use.
This weeks order of worship that you can use:
- Light a candle – to remember that Christ is the light of the world, and overcomes every darkness.
- Opening praise – “Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God almighty” – Here is a You-tube video with words and music that you can watch, listen and sing along with.
- Prayer of adoration and confession
- Scripture reading 1: Isiah 2:1-4
- Scripture reading 2: Romans 12:1-2
- Sermon – “The Disciples prayer: Your will be done”
- Praise – “We’ve a story to tell the nation” – Here is a You-tube video with words and music that you can watch, listen and sing along with.
- Prayers of the people
- Closing Praise – “When we walk with the Lord” – Here is a You-tube video with words and music that you can watch, listen and sing along with.
- Extinguish the candle
What else is happening at Wilson Memorial this week?
We have created a program of on-line events that you can join in from the comfort of your favourite armchair. Details of these events can be found on our “What’s on – Lockdown special” web page. Go and check it out, NOW!
In addition to video sermons, we also now have podcast sermons available to download and listen to on your mobile device wherever you are. We also have a “dial a sermon” service available, where you can listen to sermons by telephone. To phone a service, simply call us on 0131 297 6174, you will hear an automated greeting, and then after a short pause the latest sermon will play.
Our Basics Bank, Food Bank, continues to operate as normal every Tuesday providing a critical service to individuals and families suffering hardship in our local community.
Read more about the United Free Church of Scotland
The June/July 2022 edition of STEDFAST, our denominations magazine, is now available from Wilson Memorial Church. The magazine is packed full of interesting articles from around the denomination and around the world.
We have hard copy coffee-table editions and soft copy tablet/PC editions available.