In Church. In Person. On Demand. On your phone. On your tablet. On your computer.
Sunday 3rd July 2022, this week Rev Mike is back in the pulpit to lead our family worship service. Please come along and join us, it would be great to see you there. Doors will be open from 10:15am, and the service begins at 10:30am.
For everyone’s safety, we follow the Scottish Governments current Covid-19 protection guidelines, and have hand sanitiser stations for your use.
This weeks order of worship that you can use:
- Light a candle – to remember that Christ is the light of the world, and overcomes every darkness.
- Opening praise – “Approach my soul” – Here is a You-tube video with words and music that you can watch, listen and sing along with.
- Prayer of adoration
- Scripture reading : Matthew 6:9-13
- Sermon – “The Disciples prayer: Hallowed by your name”
- Praise – “Our father who is in heaven” – Here is a You-tube video with words and music that you can watch, listen and sing along with.
- Prayers of the people
- Closing Praise – “The Lord is King” – Here is a You-tube video with words and music that you can watch, listen and sing along with.
- Extinguish the candle
After this weeks service we have soup and filled rolls available, with proceeds donated to Dr Graham’s Homes in Kalimpong India.
What else is happening at Wilson Memorial this week?
We have created a program of on-line events that you can join in from the comfort of your favourite armchair. Details of these events can be found on our “What’s on – Lockdown special” web page. Go and check it out, NOW!
In addition to video sermons, we also now have podcast sermons available to download and listen to on your mobile device wherever you are. We also have a “dial a sermon” service available, where you can listen to sermons by telephone. To phone a service, simply call us on 0131 297 6174, you will hear an automated greeting, and then after a short pause the latest sermon will play.
Our Basics Bank, Food Bank, continues to operate as normal every Tuesday providing a critical service to individuals and families suffering hardship in our local community.
Read more about the United Free Church of Scotland
The June/July 2022 edition of STEDFAST, our denominations magazine, is now available from Wilson Memorial Church. The magazine is packed full of interesting articles from around the denomination and around the world.
We have hard copy coffee-table editions and soft copy tablet/PC editions available.