Starting on Saturday 4th July, we are pleased to be re-opening our doors for time of private individual prayer. We will now be open twice weekly on every Saturday and Wednesday, between the hours of 10:00am and 11:30am.
In line with government regulations, we are only open for :
- Private prayer
- Quiet reflection
- Silent meditation
We have been working hard to make sure that you can be as safe as possible, and take comfort from the knowledge that we are fully compliant with the Scottish governments guidelines for health and hygiene.
- Stewards will manage entry to the building
- We will keep a record of visitors (to comply with “Test and Protect”)
- Hand sanitiser will be provided, and you will be asked to use it.
- We will provide face-coverings if you do not have your own.
- One way traffic system is in place.
- Seating has been arranged with social distancing a priority.
We very much look forward to welcoming old friends, new friends, and all visitors. Our church has long been recognised as a great sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of modern life, and we are delighted to be able to open the doors, even with all the restrictions that we have to enforce just now.