11:00am at Wilson Memorial Church
This Sunday 31st March is the fourth Sunday in Lent. Please come along and join us as Rev Mike will be leading the third in our series of Lent praise and worship services.
This weeks sermon
An ever changing story
This weeks scripture reading
- Luke 16:11-32
This weeks hymns:
- Our father, God in heaven
- O God, our creator
- Love divine (Mission Praise 449)
Children’s praise, worship, and care
During the weekly service, children are invited to join our Church School which follows the Godly Play teaching principles. For very young children, a crèche service is available.
Lunch for Malawi
After this weeks service Beth Hannah will be hosting another fundraising lunch, serving homemade soup and filled rolls. This month, all funds raised will be sent directly to the aid organisations helping with the immediate disaster recovery in Malawi, Mozambique, and Zimbabwe.
Also coming up this week
- Saturday 30th March : 8:30am – Men’s Breakfast, at Morrison’s Café
- Monday 1st April : 1:30pm – Dixie Saltires Western line dancing class
- Wednesday 3rd April : 11:00am – Church open hour
- Wednesday 3rd April : 12:00am – Lenten Lunch (bring your own sandwiches)
- Thursday 4th April : 10:30am – Baby sensory class (7-13 months)*
- Thursday 4th April : 11:45am – Baby sensory class (0-6 months)*
- Thursday 4th April : 2:00pm – Women’s Association AGM
* denotes externally managed service, using the Wilson Memorial Church facilities
Church open hour
Every Wednesday at 11:00am – some mid-week sanctuary from the busy and hectic life that is 2019. Please come along and enjoy an escape to the peace and quiet that our beautiful church provides.
Every week we help local families facing hardship, by providing them with much needed essentials including fresh food, cupboard and bathroom supplies. Recently we have seen an increase in the number of clients receiving this help from us, and as a result our supplies are low. If you would like to make a donation, this can be accepted at the Church on any of the open times. Or alternatively drop us a message through the website contact form, and we can make a specific arrangement.