6:30pm, Sunday 17th March 2019
You are unique. Each one of us has been invited to participate in the work of God’s Kingdom. Often, though, we hesitate to serve because we’re uncertain of God’s purpose for our lives.
Throughout the coming months we will be working through a series of 8 studies on discovery and practice of Spiritual Gifts. Whether you are just curious and would like to know more about the Bible, or are a seasoned Bible Studier, we can promise that this series of studies will be enlightening and informative. The friendly meetings are all held in our small hall, and we invite you to come long and join us, as we unpack what the Bible says about Spiritual Gifts.
- 18th November 2018 – What are Spiritual Gifts
- 16th December 2018 – Equipping the Saints for Ministry
- 20th January 2019 – Discovering Spiritual Gifts
- 17th February 2019 – Those “Controversial” Gifts
- 17th March 2019 – Spiritual Gifts for Freedom
- 14th April 2019 – Spiritual Gifts in the Relationships
- 19th May 2019 – Spiritual Gifts in the Workplace
- 16th June 2019 – Spiritual Gifts in Witness