Historically speaking, it was just another death in Jerusalem, a routine execution at the hands of a paranoid empire. Yet that same execution, and all the events surrounding it, was to have a profound effect on the history of the world. The last week of Jesus’ life on earth was the most important week in history.
Lunch 2: Wednesday 4th March at 12:00 noon
You eat lunch, and you like a friendly atmosphere, so why not combine the two and join us for our Lenten Lunch meetings. Every Wednesday throughout Lent we’ll be holding a lunch meeting at Wilson Memorial Church.
Rev Mike will say a few words and provide a short piece of scripture for everyone to contemplate whilst enjoying lunch.
Please note that this is not a catered event, so please bring your own packed lunch and we will provide hot drinks.
Also coming up this week
- Monday 2nd March : 1:30pm – Dixie Saltires Western line dancing class*
- Wednesday 4th March : 12:00 noon – Lenten lunch
- Thursday 5th March : 11:10am – Baby sensory class (7-13 months)*
- Thursday 5th March : 12:30pm – Baby sensory class (0-6 months)*
- Thursday 5th March : 6:30pm – Brownies (age 7-10 years)
* denotes externally managed service, using the Wilson Memorial Church facilities