10:45am at Wilson Memorial Church
Remember with us, as we remember them. Rev Mike will lead us through this poignant service, as we observe the national two minute silence at the eleventh hour.
This weeks sermon
- The power of kindness
This weeks scripture reading
- Colossians 3 : 1 – 14
This weeks hymns
- O day of peace
- Lord, in love and perfect wisdom (Church Hymnary 4, 702)
- I have a dream, a man once said (Church Hymnary 4, 710)
- For the healing of the nations (Church Hymnary 4, 706)
- God save the Queen (Church Hymnary 4, 703)
Poppies for Poppy Scotland
Handmade knitted poppies have been available for a few weeks now, and after the service this week, we will ask everyone to fix their poppies to our cross of remembrance.
Children’s praise, worship, and care
During the weekly service, children are invited to join our Church School which follows the Godly Play teaching principles. For very young children, a crèche service is available.
Also coming up this week
- Sunday 10th November :10:45am – Remembrance Sunday Service
- Monday 11th November : 1:30pm – Dixie Saltires Western line dancing class*
- Wednesday 13th November : 11:00am – Church open hour
- Thursday 14th November : 11:10am – Baby sensory class (7-13 months)*
- Thursday 14th November : 12:30pm – Baby sensory class (0-6 months)*
- Friday 15th November : 6:30pm – Film Society movie night
* denotes externally managed service, using the Wilson Memorial Church facilities
Church open hour
We are open for everyone this Wednesday, 13th November, at 11am. Please come come along and enjoy this short sanctuary from everyday life for an hour of quiet time and meditation.