11:00am at Wilson Memorial Church
This Sunday, 18th August, Our good friend and former minister, Rev Ralph Dunn returns as guest preacher for the second of his two summer services at Wilson Memorial. We look forward to seeing Ralph back in our pulpit, as he leads us in our weekly praise and worship service.
This weeks scripture reading
- Luke 10: 38 – 42 (Martha and Mary)
This weeks sermon
- Multitasking with Jesus
This weeks hymns:
- We are gathered together unto him (Mission Praise, 727)
- Be still and know that I am God (Mission Praise, 48)
- El Shaddai (Mission Praise, 119)
- Be still for the presence of the Lord (Mission Praise, 50)
- I need thee every hour (Mission Praise, 288)
Children’s praise, worship, and care
During the weekly service, children are invited to join our Church School which follows the Godly Play teaching principles. For very young children, a crèche service is available.
Church Open Hour
- Wednesday 17th July : 11:00am – Church open hour
Throughout the summer there are less events taking place at Wilson Memorial, however our weekly open hour will continue at 11am every Wednesday.
Stedfast – June/July edition out now
The latest edition of Stedfast, the magazine of the United Free Church of Scotland, is now available to buy at Wilson Memorial.
This months copy is packed with interesting feature articles, and also information about the denominations annual Dunblane Event taking place on 31st August. Click here for more details.
To buy a copy, please ask any Church Elder, or send a request via the website contact page. Cost is £2.