11:00am at Wilson Memorial Church
This Sunday 12th May 2019, is our pulpit exchange service, when we will be welcoming Rev Alex Middleton as guest preacher. Please come along and join us for this wonderful praise and worship service.
This weeks sermon
Love suffers long
This weeks scripture reading
- John 16: 12-33
This weeks hymns:
- Be still… (Mission Praise : 50)
- What a friend we have in Jesus (Mission Praise : 746)
- I need thee every hour (Mission Praise : 288)
- O Jesus I have promised (Mission Praise : 501)
Children’s praise, worship, and care
During the weekly service, children are invited to join our Church School which follows the Godly Play teaching principles. For very young children, a crèche service is available.
Also coming up this week
- Monday 13th May : 1:30pm – Dixie Saltires Western line dancing class*
- Wednesday 15th May : 11:00am – Church open hour
- Thursday 16th May : 10:30am – Baby sensory class (7-13 months)*
- Thursday 16th May : 11:45am – Baby sensory class (0-6 months)*
- Sunday 19th May : 6:30pm – Bible Study: Discovery
* denotes externally managed service, using the Wilson Memorial Church facilities
Church open hour
Every Wednesday at 11:00am – some mid-week sanctuary from the busy and hectic life that is 2019. Please come along and enjoy an escape to the peace and quiet that our beautiful church provides.
Stedfast : April/May edition available now
The latest edition of Stedfast, the magazine of the United Free Church of Scotland, is available to buy at Wilson Memorial.
This months copy is packed with interesting feature articles, and also information about both the General Assembly (taking place in Perth, on 30th & 31st May), and the Dunblane Event (31st August).
To buy a copy, please ask any Church Elder, or send a request via the website contact page. Cost is £2.
Every week we help local families facing hardship, by providing them with much needed essentials including fresh food, cupboard and bathroom supplies. Recently we have seen an increase in the number of clients receiving this help from us, and as a result our supplies are low. If you would like to make a donation, this can be accepted at the Church on any of the open times. Or alternatively drop us a message through the website contact form, and we can make a specific arrangement. Click here to listen to the podcast about our Basics Bank.