11:00am at Wilson Memorial Church
This Sunday 22nd July Rev Ralph Dunn returns for the third in our series of guest summer sermons, and this week after the Sunday Service we’re having a “Sundae Service” – that’s ice cream sundaes!!!
This weeks sermon
Deepening our roots
This weeks scripture reading
- Collosians 2: 1-10 (Fullness of life in Christ)
This weeks hymns:
- Jesus is Lord (Mission Praise, 367)
- Give thanks with a grateful heart (Mission Praise, 170)
- We are marching… (Mission Praise, 954)
- Like a river glorious (Mission Praise, 421)
- Saviour, Again to thy dear name we raise (Junior Praise, 584)
Children’s praise, worship, and care
Our Church School is taking a break for the summer, but children are always welcome in our services, and creche facilities are available.
Also this week
- Monday 23rd July : 1:30pm – Dixie Saltires Western line dancing class*
- Thursday 26th July : 11:10am – Baby sensory class (7-13 months)*
- Thursday 26h July : 12:30pm – Baby sensory class (0-6 months)*
* denotes externally managed service, using the Wilson Memorial Church facilities
Special Event after this weeks worship service
Back by popular demand, our Summer Sundae event is returning for a second year after our service this week. Our resident ice cream expert will be serving delicious ice cream from Arcari of Portobello, complete with a wide variety of toppings to choose from. This is an event not to be missed.
Church open hour
Our Wednesday open hour is taking a break for the summer, but will resume again on Wednesday 5th September 2018 at 11:00am.