11:00am at Wilson Memorial Church
‘For God says, “In the time of my favour I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you” I tell you, now is the time of God’s favour, now is the day of salvation’.
Sunday 24th June is our Annual Family Service followed by the great Wilson Memorial Church Picnic. Please join us for what is sure to be a fun and action packed day,
This weeks sermon
What time is it?
This weeks scripture reading
- Ecclesiastes 3:1-11
This weeks hymns:
- Come, Now is the time to worship (Mission Praise, 1,040)
- Take time to be holy (Mission Praise, 625)
- God we spend a lifetime growing
Children’s praise, worship, and care
This week, the Children’s praise and Godly Play session will form part of our main service. We will listen to a story called “The Circle of the Church Year”, which will be followed by a wondering session.
Coming up this week
Don’t miss it – 12:30pm on Sunday 24th June (after the service). Not only will there be lots of great delicious food, but there will also be games, and of-course it wouldn’t be the Wilson Memorial Church Picnic without a Bouncy Castle. The picnic will be held in our beautiful church gardens.
Also this week
- Sunday 24th June : 11.00am – Annual family service
- Sunday 24th June : 12:30pm – Wilson Memorial Church Picnic
- Monday 25th June : 1:30pm – Dixie Saltires Western line dancing class*
- Wednesday 27th June : 11:00am – Church open hour
- Thursday 28th June : 11:10am – Baby sensory class (7-13 months)*
- Thursday 28th June : 12:30pm – Baby sensory class (0-6 months)*
* denotes externally managed service, using the Wilson Memorial Church facilities